ch-scene - Re: CD replication at www.nationwidedisc.com?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Gary Miller" <gmiller.nc AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: CD replication at www.nationwidedisc.com?
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 14:44:35 -0400

Hi Andrew,

The band I was in just before moving back here (Shake Some Action --
out of seattle -- myspace.com/shakesomeactionband) just used
Nationwide Disc for our latest release. We had a good experience with
them on a 500 quantity replication order.

The only "issue" is that the colors on the disc itself didn't match
the color on the sleve (they use two different printing processes).
That was fairly minor in terms of overall effect. But, depending on
your graphics and color scheme, it might be less-than-desirable for
you.

But, in terms of the quality of the discs, the service, the timliness
of the shipping, etc. No problems at all. In fact, they drop shipped
100 of them to me in Durham and sent the other 400 to our guitar
player in Seattle with no charges.

Gary