ch-scene - new internet toys (OK, iCal isn't new, but this feed is)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: new internet toys (OK, iCal isn't new, but this feed is)
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 22:49:48 -0400

In case anybody has ever had the need/desire for an iCal feed of the trianglerock.com/stuff to do list, it's now available for your subscribing pleasure: http://www.trianglerock.com/trirock.ics

It'll update once a night (though realistically speaking it'll update once a week like the rest of the site), so if you have control over how often your client refreshes it, there's no need to go overboard.

Formatting within ICS files is rudimentary at best, but if you spot especially egregious-looking screwyness, let me know. Likewise, if there's a bit of info that you see on the website that you'd like to see in the ICS file, or a field that could stand to be populated, let me know & I'll see what I can do.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, it's probably best if you just ignore me, but if you really want to know, maybe check out google.com/calendar

Ross

  • new internet toys (OK, iCal isn't new, but this feed is), grady, 05/13/2008