ch-scene - Blotter Magazine threesome

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: m_k_smith AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Blotter Magazine threesome
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 13:31:23 -0700 (PDT)

Three announcements from The Blotter Magazine:
First, we=92re once again giving away two tickets to the Carolina
Rollergirls=92 next bout, this Sunday May 18, 6 pm at Dorton Arena; the
Trauma Queens vs. the Debutante Brawlers. E-mail m_k_smith to try and
grab the tix; first come first served.
Second, the Blotter proudly sponsors BANDELIRIUM, the Cave=92s local
music trivia game show. It will begin airing again on Durham Public
Access TV, starting this Friday at 10:30 pm, Time Warner Cable channel
8. (This week=92s guest contestants are Dara Shain, Lesley Land and
Leslie Evans of the Independent.)
Third, there=92s a poetry open mic event this Saturday the 17th, at
Twisted Six Tattoo Caf=E9 on Guess Road, across from Northgate Mall in
Durham. It=92s being set up in part by our colleague P.O.E.T. The Next
Revolution and his company Silent Myndz Productions. It starts at 1
pm; in addition to the open mic there=92ll be a cookout, tats and
motorcycles on display, music, etc. For information, call Twisted Six
at 286-1622, or P.O.E.T. at 519-1685.

  • Blotter Magazine threesome, m_k_smith, 05/12/2008