ch-scene - 2 DBT tickets for Wednesday available

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Kyle Miller" <kyle AT churchkeyrecords.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: 2 DBT tickets for Wednesday available
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 13:09:48 -0400

Something just came up, and I can't make it to the Drive-By Truckers show at
the Cradle on Wednesday night.

Anybody interested in trading their Tuesday night tickets for my Wednesday
night tickets? I'd of course sell them to someone for face value as well, if
you just want to buy them from me. I have 2.

Kyle

  • 2 DBT tickets for Wednesday available, Kyle Miller, 05/12/2008