ch-scene - Re: Li'l ol' 'Sup, all grown up

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "James Hepler" <hepstyle AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Li'l ol' 'Sup, all grown up
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 09:15:37 -0400

Well I mean, how do you know where to go? Sure, Bull McCabes is right
around the corner, and while the food there is good, it's not quite the kind
of place you look in through the window and say, I gotta eat here! You have
to know where Piedmont is. So you know, if you've been gone for 6 or 8
years, you wouldn't know what's where.

At the same time, not hard to do a little research either. I must have
spoken with a dozen people about food/drinks before going to Pittsburgh.