ch-scene - need help finding home(s) for cat(s)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: need help finding home(s) for cat(s)
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 16:35:24 -0400

I'm fixing to move to a small apartment. There are two formerly-stray cats whom I've been feeding for, ahem, around 5 years now, whom I'd rather place in good homes (separate or together, doesn't matter, they don't really like each other all that much) than to convert them from yard-cats into apartment-cats.

Although one of them, at least, would probably like being fully indoors. He'd love it, in fact.

Anyway, one of them built himself a website: http://www.misterkitty.com

Please pass along to anyone who likes cats but mysteriously doesn't already have enough.

They're neutered, vaccinated, and one of them had been declawed already when he showed up on our doorstep.

Ross