ch-scene - Re: BRAMBLE-RAMBLERS,

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: BRAMBLE-RAMBLERS,
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:26:12 -0400

yes!

On the one hand, this email showed up too late for those of us reading via the ch-scene list.

On the other hand, it means that our news->mail gateway provider appears to have made some steps towards gluing the mirror back together, as this email definitely came across from news to mail. Good news.

Ross

clarqoline AT gmail.com wrote:
a noise/improv/weird project comprised of WAUMISS, Inspector 22, Chris
Girard of Spider Bags, and Justin Blatt of Impossible Arms, will be
taking part in the International Noise Festival at Nightlight on
tuesday april 29. We'll be on at 12:20. The show is free.