ch-scene - Re: Spacelab Spring Cleaning

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <nospam AT spacelabstudio.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Spacelab Spring Cleaning
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 18:40:56 -0400

Oops, forgot one item:

*Apogee Mini-Me w/USB option*

Bought it to take to Italy and now I'm back and I have a Rosetta already in the studio, so I don't really need this.

chris

Chris Rossi wrote:
I hope y'all don't mind the somewhat spammy post but I'm all about selling stuff locally rather than the whole ebay/shipping thing. I'm getting rid of a few things. Email me for prices/more info. Replace 'nospam' with 'cr' in my email address to contact me.

*Seagull Artist Mosaic acoustic guitar.*

Competes with Martin, Taylor for fraction of cost.

*Garnet Revolution I guitar amp.*

All tube, hand wired, 1x12 combo, 2 6v6 output tubes, 70s hard rock sound. Google Gar Gillies and Garnet for some cool history on these amps.

*Line 6 Pod XT*

The kidney bean shaped guitar processor you all know and either love or hate.

*UAD-1 PCI card*

I'm having to crossgrade to PCIe for use in a newer computer.

*Tannoy Reveal Active Studio Monitors*

Older version with 6.5" driver.

*Lexicon MPX-100 studio effects processor*

An inexpensive classic. Great reverbs.

*Lexicon LXP-1*

Even more classic than the MPX-100. The last time I tested this it wasn't working, so you can probably get it for pretty cheap if you're into fixing stuff. I will retest before selling.

*Audio Technica Pro-37r microphone*

Inexpensive but very good sounding small diaphragm condenser. Good on acoustic stringed instruments, other stuff. New in box.

*Line 6 Delay Modeler Pro*

This is the fancy rackmount version of the big green pedal they sell. Simulation of a gazillion different kinds of delays.

*G&L Tribute L-2000 Bass*

Not sure I should be selling since I still think it sounds awesome, but I just got a JB-2 that I think suits my playing a little better and feel silly having too many basses. This is the last of the Leo Fender designed basses, one of the most versatile out there, with two humbucking pickups, active or passive electronics, series/parallel switching, bass and treble controls. The Korean made Tribute series instruments are nearly indistinguishable from their American made counterparts, making them one of the best deals out there. Currently strung with pressure wounds

Drop me a line if you think you might want any of these.

chris