ch-scene - Re: upcoming shows!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Calloway <ifoufo AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: upcoming shows!
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:37:22 -0700 (PDT)

--- Steven Keith <skeith AT capstrat.com> wrote:
> Heard from what I thought was a reliable source that
> Kraftwerk was adding a
> show to a spring America tour. They¹re in Denver and
> Minneapolis in April.
> Does anyone have any additional info on this? I was
> told Charlotte in May.

Apologies if you have seen this. It's been making the
rounds. But I just love watching stuff like this.
Kraftwerk back in the day when they sounded like Lud:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgpLAPZEf7Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca96MBPk5mg (with Klaus
Dinger and Michael Rother who went on to form NEU!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw8-TlQBcBA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCg7hPeUdvE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs7RwHC-nOQ (Florian
Schneider and Ralf Hütter's pre-Kraftwerk band,
Organisation)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC5M31_ltQc
(Organisation's version of Ruckzuck)

3