ch-scene - forest virginia this saturday

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: forest virginia this saturday
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 07:26:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hey everyone -- not sure how many of you on this list are in the
Lynchburg, VA area (our guess is not many!), but RH will be playing at
the Good Cherry in nearby Forest this Saturday, March 29. Verlust
kicks off the show around 7:30 and we'll play around 8:30. The Good
Cherry is located at 14805 Forest Rd. More info here:

www.myspace.com/thegoodcherry
www.myspace.com/verlust

Upcoming fun Spring/Summer stuff: we're excited to be playing the Port
Huron Statement "Man of the Match" release show at the Pour House on
April 19, along with Wembley and Richard Bacchus! Then in July we'll
be doing a Sadlack's/Cave weekend July 11 and 12 with Margaret's new
band Pillowfighter!

Rock!

Regina Hexaphone
www.reginahexaphone.com
regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com

  • forest virginia this saturday, regina_hexaphone, 03/26/2008