ch-scene - Re: OT - haha shoes?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: MattHedt <DONT_SPAM_MEmfhedt AT mindspring.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: OT - haha shoes?
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 09:50:16 -0400

Hank is up in Boston now. He unloaded most of his inventory to some
trendy-thrift-and-overstock type of store that has a few locations, but
none around here. But I think he has some stuff left and knows which
boutiques still have some items. You should be able to reach him at
hank AT hahashoes.net If he doesn't get back to you post again and I'll
give you his number.

-matt