ch-scene - MASALA BEAT CLUB this SATURDAY! Chapel Hill!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: DJ Marco <djmarco AT solidsoundsystem.com>
  • To: "Ch-Scene Alt.Music.Chapel-Hill" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>, UNC Campus Events <i-table2001 AT listserv.unc.edu>, Vinyl 2000 <v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org>, NCSU South Asia Events List <southasiaevents-owner AT lists.ncsu.edu>
  • Subject: MASALA BEAT CLUB this SATURDAY! Chapel Hill!
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 22:37:54 -0500

Once again, ya'll tore it down at Masala Beat Club last month!
Find yourself in our Myspace gallery from Feb. 9th:
http://www.myspace.com/masalabeatclub

And make sure to send any dedications and requests to
djmarco AT solidsoundsystem.com this week! We had a gang of birthday wishes
last month so, get your shoutouts this Saturday!

SATURDAY, MARCH 8 :: 10:30pm-2am and beyond
MASALA BEAT CLUB
at TALULLAS
456 W. Franklin St. :: Chapel Hill, NC :: USA :: 919.933.1177
$3 ADMISSION

DJ MARCO, DJ TURBANATOR and DJ RAJ will be holding it down with bhangra,
bollywood, hiphop, dancehall, asian electronic and reggaeton with a desi
twist as you dance underneath the latest bollywood videos at NC's longest
running Indian club party!

http://www.myspace.com/masalabeatclub
http://www.myspace.com/talullas
http://www.talullas.com/