ch-scene - Re: Polvo Cradle Show May 10th

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: local506 AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Polvo Cradle Show May 10th
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 09:29:34 -0800 (PST)

>>So Glenn, any chance of bringing back your "Local Bands Reunited" series? I
>>was on the edge of my seat waiting to see who'd be next...

You know, I'd love to, but those shows turned out to be so much work.
There was a lot of 'interest' but getting actual commitments was very
time-consuming, unfortunately. Funny, I still have a list of bands I
was hoping to coerce, some of which expressed interest (Teasing the
Korean, Finger, etc.) but doing it on a regular basis didn't seem
feasible. The stage is always available however...glenn