ch-scene - Re: Max Capacity

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "James Hepler" <hepstyle AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Max Capacity
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:58:37 -0500

if reservoir is anything like Go was, it's like 150. Nightlight depends on
whether or not they move the booths and where they move them. Maybe the
fire marshall doesn't know nightlight exists. Glenn can say what the 506
is.

More to the point, if you can accurately predict the turnout of a given
show, please lend the music community your skills!