ch-scene - Re: OT: Big comfy couch (was: Source for cheap/used file cabinets?)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <nospam AT spacelabstudio.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: OT: Big comfy couch (was: Source for cheap/used file cabinets?)
  • Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 23:04:28 -0500

The couch is still available!

Chris

Chris Rossi wrote:

Speaking of swapping cheap, used furnishings, does anyone want a giant, comfy, off-white couch? It's not in the best cosmetic shape but it is the best couch I've ever had for just lounging around. Unfortunately, with some rearranging I'm doing of my space there just isn't room for it anymore. It is very deep, so it's actually not very good for sitting up straight and using it like a real couch, but it's amazing for stretching out and taking a nap--I often try to read in it, but I always end up falling asleep.

Anyway, somebody please come get it. It's too big for me and I need the space!

  • Re: OT: Big comfy couch (was: Source for cheap/used file cabinets?), Chris Rossi, 02/03/2008