ch-scene - Recommendations for an electrician.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: scene420 AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Recommendations for an electrician.
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 06:33:37 -0800 (PST)

Can anyone recommend a non-smoking (my only strict requirement)
electrician who has good rates and will do small jobs? I live in
University Gardens in Chapel Hill and I need an overhead light changed
from my old one to the new one. I started DIY work but the sheer
ridiculousness of the wiring inside the junction box is discouraging.
I will also need an assessment of the wiring in the house and
estimates for installing new overhead lights where none currently
exist and the feasibility of installing an on-demand tankless water
heater. You can post here or send an email to scene420 &t gmail d.t
com - thank you.

  • Recommendations for an electrician., scene420, 02/01/2008