ch-scene - Re: OT: Source for cheap/used file cabinets?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <nospam AT spacelabstudio.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: OT: Source for cheap/used file cabinets?
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 14:38:57 -0500

Tommy, I'm giving you first dibs. Want it? I can probably use it if you can't.

Speaking of swapping cheap, used furnishings, does anyone want a giant, comfy, off-white couch? It's not in the best cosmetic shape but it is the best couch I've ever had for just lounging around. Unfortunately, with some rearranging I'm doing of my space there just isn't room for it anymore. It is very deep, so it's actually not very good for sitting up straight and using it like a real couch, but it's amazing for stretching out and taking a nap--I often try to read in it, but I always end up falling asleep.

Anyway, somebody please come get it. It's too big for me and I need the space!

chris

Andrew Blass wrote:
I have one grey 2 drawer HON you are welcome to have. Its been sitting in my garage for 3 years. It needs a home.

Andrew Blass