ch-scene - Re: Dom Casual and Fontana at the Cave 12/14

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "andy fekete" <andy.fekete AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Dom Casual and Fontana at the Cave 12/14
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 14:49:16 -0500

Great show, Jamie. Dom Casual rocked the joint! Impressive playing and
singing all around, and your natty velor suit verily dazzled.

You tore up the solo on that instrumental (it was either "Theme Cave" or
"Down The Rabbit Hole" -- I'm listening to your myspace site and can't
figure out which one http://www.myspace.com/domcasual )
Relay my thanks to Sean for showing me his Reverend Jetstream 360 -- cool
guitar.

-A