ch-scene - :: 16 Nov ::

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Ryan Benjamin" <ryanb824 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: :: 16 Nov ::
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:35:19 -0500

This is a friendly invitation to see Can Joann (
http://www.myspace.com/canjoann) at Broadstreet Cafe (
http://www.myspace.com/broadstreetcafebooking) tomorrow night which
is Friday the 16th at 9pm. We will be joined by Alphabetical Order from DC
as well as locals Saints Will Do (http://www.myspace.com/saintswilldo) and
Western Civ (http://www.myspace.com/westernciv). Yummy.

Cheers, ryan