ch-scene - Fwd: Raleigh & Greensboro record shows coming this weekend

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "nebulax" <noneya AT bidness.org>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Fwd: Raleigh & Greensboro record shows coming this weekend
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 02:06:55 -0500

---Original Message---
From: "Shows" showlogicprod@bellsou...
To: "Michael Pottorff" showlogicprod@bellsou...
Subject: Greensboro & Raleigh NC shows coming THIS WEEKEND
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 22:28:14 -0500

Hope to see you and all your friends this weekend. Plenty of records, CDs
and music collectibles will be on hand to choose from. Thanx for your
support of these events over the past 12+ years, and while you're on the
computer, forward this notice to some friends.

Respectfully,
Michael Pottorff, promoter
Show Logic Productions
http://www.showlogic.net

Greensboro NC: Sat. Nov. 10 Holiday Inn Express, I-40/Bus. 85 at East Lee
St., exit 128/41. Sleeping rooms special rate, call 336-697-4000 to book,
cutoff 2 weeks ahead. MENTION THE RECORD & CD SHOW to get the special rate.

Raleigh NC: Sun. Nov. 11 Holiday Inn, I-440 Beltline at Glenwood Ave. (U.S.
70), near Crabtree Valley Mall. Sleeping rooms special rate, call
919-782-8600 to book, cutoff 2 weeks ahead. MENTION THE RECORD & CD SHOW to
get the special rate.

Both shows open 10am-5pm with FREE ADMISSION
(early admission $10 before 10am)

For those of you with myspace accounts, we have a myspace page at
http://www.myspace.com/showlogicproductions

We always can use help in getting the word out, so if you have a myspace
page, please invite us to yours so we can build a network of friends.
Thanx

  • Fwd: Raleigh & Greensboro record shows coming this weekend, nebulax, 11/09/2007