ch-scene - troika, etc.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: troika, etc.
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 06:01:43 -0700

Hello there -- RH will be playing at the James Joyce in Durham this
Thursday, November 1 as part of the Troika Music Festival
(www.troikamusicfestival.org). We'll be on at 9 p.m. followed by
Nathan Oliver at 9:45 and Hundred Air at 10:30.

Also this Sunday, November 4 Sara will be performing a solo set along
with Kenny Roby and Jeffrey Dean Foster at the Pour House in Raleigh.
Doors at 6; show starts at 7.

And... mark your calendars now for the RH 10th anniversary/holiday
celebration show at the ArtsCenter in Carrboro on December 22! We'll
be joined by our old friends Dana & Karen Kletter and other special
guests TBD/TBA...

Cheers! RH

www.reginahexaphone.com
regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com

  • troika, etc., regina_hexaphone, 10/31/2007