ch-scene - Job Listing

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Lisa Drake <ldrake AT pobox.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Job Listing
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 04:15:04 -0400

Company: Warner Bros. Records
Job Title: Operations Manager, Technology Department
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Reporting to the Operations Director, the Operations Manager is
responsible for supporting the technical infrastructure, including
hardware and software, of artist websites. Candidates should be able to
collaborate and coordinate with team members, work well under pressing
and changing deadlines, and have a special knack for problem-solving
with a good sense of humor.

(Email me if you want more info. I don't know the salary range, I'm
passing this on for a friend.)

  • Job Listing, Lisa Drake, 10/24/2007