ch-scene - A/V Geeks Present "Lazy American Worker" and "Buggin' Out"

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: avgeeks AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: A/V Geeks Present "Lazy American Worker" and "Buggin' Out"
  • Date: 17 Oct 2007 13:23:08 -0700

The Lazy American Worker
A look back to when our culture began to question the quality of
American workmanship and what we tried to do to fix it. Films include
- Pride on Parade, What's It's All About, Workmanship Myth and more!
Suggested donation $5

8:00pm, Friday, October 19th. Center for Documentary Studies 1317 W.
Pettigrew Street, Durham NC

Buggin' Out!
In honor of the pesticide education non-profit PESTed's 20th
Anniversary, the A/V Geeks have curated an evening of films about
insects and how we try to get rid of them. Films include - Winged
Scourge, Some Friendly Insects, Lice are Not Nice and more! Suggested
Donation $5 and up (proceeds go to PESTed)
8pm, Saturday, October 20th, The Green Bean, downtown Greensboro, NC
6pm, October 21st,Perry-winkle Farm, 1061 White Cross Road, outside
Chapel Hill, NC

To be added to the A/V Geeks list, email me at skipATavgeeks.com

  • A/V Geeks Present "Lazy American Worker" and "Buggin' Out", avgeeks, 10/18/2007