ch-scene - Live in Paradise for $500 - Chapel Hill nature home!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: CHconcerts AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Live in Paradise for $500 - Chapel Hill nature home!
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 21:34:25 -0000

Live in Paradise! Make your home on a gorgeous 85-acre arboretum only
10 minutes from Carrboro. We need a 3rd roommate immediately (room is
available as of October 8th). Only $500/month plus security deposit
and 1/3 of utilities.

There are 3 miles of trails for hiking or biking, canoeing on the
lake, amazing landscaping, exotic trees, plants, and flower gardens,
beautiful statues and gargoyles, and even a friendly duck. We have 5
bedrooms (but there will be a total of only 3 roommates) and 2 full
bathrooms. The extra rooms are for shared office/creative space.
Outside cats are fine (but not inside because one of us is allergic)
and we can probably talk the landlords into allowing a friendly dog.
See pictures 1-185 at www.earlcox.smugmug.com/gallery/2603861#138652808.
The room that's available is the *huge* master bedroom.

Other amenities include a dishwasher, washer/dryer, wood fireplace,
central heat & air conditioning. This place is great for nature lovers
and those who like to garden and we have plenty of room for creative
projects. This place offers a lot of space - the house, as well as the
land.

Either male or female is ok. Current roommates are a guy in his 20s
and a girl in her 30s but they're not a couple, just friends.

We are looking for someone who is laid back and down to earth - we
both get along best with progressive types. If you play the bagpipes,
or knit, or paint, or cook, or spin fire, or build adobe castles, or
build bumpercar hovercrafts, then this is the place for you! (Bonus
points if you really do build bumpercar hovercrafts.)

We're both kind, considerate, goofy and funny. While we enjoy sharing
time and space, we each have a private side and enjoy our solitary
time. We're very considerate of others. The house is located on White
Cross Rd. between Old Greensboro and Crawford Dairy, just over the
line into Chatham County. Only 10 minutes from Carrboro!

Available: October 8th
Rent: $500
Security Deposit: $500
Utilities: 1/3 of power bill and 1/3 of wireless internet/telephone
bill. No charge for water or trash. Land maintenance is taken care of
by the landlords.

Hope to hear from you! Email CHconcerts AT gmail.com

  • Live in Paradise for $500 - Chapel Hill nature home!, CHconcerts, 09/27/2007