ch-scene - Re: Give me bratwurst or give me death

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: chris.clemmons AT juno.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Give me bratwurst or give me death
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:46:12 -0700

That's funny, I had two of those Acme corndogs yesterday and the
second one tasted curiously better than the first one (though both
were fantastic). I thought maybe it was the two beers I'd had in
between the first and second corndog that made the second one taste so
much better, but instead I see now that I likely got myself a cornBRAT
the second time around. Damn. I'm a lucky man. CAC