ch-scene - Re: Give me bratwurst or give me death

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: skillet.gilmore AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Give me bratwurst or give me death
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 03:33:06 -0000

Firstly...let's go easy on calling where I live a nether-region. (See
section C.)
Secondly... Holy Smokes is the m-effin' JAM. Hope it lasts cause
nothing else that opens up there does and I don't want to live
forever. If I keep eating there I won't be able to walk there.
And C... the lady at the Farmer's Market (whose name escapes me)
really does have fantastic meats and eggs. We used to get all our eggs
there until we said, and I quote, "Fuck It" and got our own chickens.
Cause we can. By law.

SG