ch-scene - Fwd: |||-+-)> Welcome the Newest Nightlight Staff Member - Cy Rawls

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "cy rawls" <nightlightbooking AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Fwd: |||-+-)> Welcome the Newest Nightlight Staff Member - Cy Rawls
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 18:39:09 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Automatic Nightlight Schedule Bot <nightlight AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Date: Sep 14, 2007 6:37 PM
To: nightlightbooking AT gmail.com

Well folks,

My time at Nightlight as booking guy is drawing to an end. VOILA, welcome Cy
Rawls as the newest booking agent for Nightlight! We are super excited about
bringing Cy on board, and I know I personally can't wait to see what Cy puts
together. I'll still be involved in the club, performing here and there or
making drawings or writing on the News page. However, all schedule requests
and pitches for shows will now go through Cy. For some of you that have
shows on the books, I will be following up on some of them, some of them
will shift to Cy's responsibility. Apologies in advance for any potential
mix-ups, but we are being very careful and deliberate during this transition
to ensure that no shows get screwed up.

Give Cy a congratulations if you see him around. And thanks a bunch to all
of y'all!

Take Care,
Charlie

--