ch-scene - Re: PB&J

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: PB&J
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 06:06:45 -0700 (PDT)

Man I wish I could post a dancing banana without
pissing someone off!

I ended up getting a ticket for face value, but over
the course of my search I encountered a supreme
douchebag who was selling a pair of tickets for a
total of 115 on ebay. In true Hep fashion I
e-admonished him, and he told me that he actually
sells these no problem. he sold a pair for 75 bucks
while there were handfuls of people trying to unload
them for at or below face value on craigslist.

I couldn't believe that anyone would buy a cradle
ticket for 50 bucks. Oh well.

--- nathan oliver <surferrosa AT gmail.com> wrote:

> peanut butter jelly time?
>
> -- ch-scene: the list that mirrors
> alt.music.chapel-hill --

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.