ch-scene - Sweater Weather CD Release!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Lindsay <ABlossomUnfolds AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Sweater Weather CD Release!
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 23:30:58 -0000

Hey, guys!
Once again, thanks a lot for all of your input on the local music/
student thing. Secondly, the band I'm in is having our CD release at
Glenn's tomorrow night. It starts at 10. Kapow! Music and The Prayers
and Tears of Arthur Digby Sellars are playing. (Those guys have been
amazing support to us in getting this album out). It's self-produced,
and recorded and each album cover has been hand-glued, and
screenprinted. (Even signed and numbered. I thought it was pretty
cool). Anyway, I hope you guys can make it out. (It's free, but a $3
for any young'uns under 21). Thanks again, for your support! ~Lindsay
of SW

  • Sweater Weather CD Release!, Lindsay, 09/07/2007