ch-scene - James Hepler is a Reuben Carbide

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Alt.Music Chapel-Hill" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: James Hepler is a Reuben Carbide
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:13:58 -0700 (PDT)

A poison cloud of flavor!

I really hope I see a bunch of you Saturday night at
the cradle. Free show, smoke free environment, and
all the bands are super excited and are planning to
make this the show of the year.

If you don't show up, it will be the single greatest
tragedy mankind has ever seen.

Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
http://sims.yahoo.com/