ch-scene - (FRI, Aug 17) Sea Cow + Polynya + Veronique Diabolique @ Broad Street Cafe, 8pm, $5

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Jean-Luc Diabolique <VeroniqueDiabolique AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: (FRI, Aug 17) Sea Cow + Polynya + Veronique Diabolique @ Broad Street Cafe, 8pm, $5
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 15:23:42 -0000

FRIDAY
August 17, 2007
@ Broad Street Cafe
8:00pm
$5.00

BANDS:
Sea Cow (8pm)
Polynya (next)
V=E9ronique Diabolique (last)

WEBSITES:
http://www.myspace.com/seacowrocks
http://www.polynya.info/
http://www.myspace.com/veroniquediabolique
http://broadstreetcafe.org/

FLYER:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1/JeanLucDiabolique/geezerrock.jpg

Sea Cow says:
We are in peak form, coiled and ready to unleash 85 minutes of
heartbreaking and face-melting rock upon you coupled with the
occasional ballad, drunken waltz, space-age polymer jam and funk
extravaganza. 8PM sharp, brothers and sisters--our website may be
lame, but we are nothing if not punctual.

Polynya says:
Our album, Polynya, after four years of tracking, mixing, and all
that, was released by Childhood Pet Records on 7/20/07. If you believe
our publicist, it's cute! She also says the songs are fun.
(just for the record, it's "paul en JA")

Veronique Diabolique says:
The summer heat is miserable.

  • (FRI, Aug 17) Sea Cow + Polynya + Veronique Diabolique @ Broad Street Cafe, 8pm, $5, Jean-Luc Diabolique, 08/12/2007