ch-scene - saturday all up and down franklin street

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: saturday all up and down franklin street
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 16:28:54 -0000

Ladies & Gents -- this Saturday the Rock will be making its way up and
down Franklin Street, with North Elementary's Mr. John Harrison,
Brooklyn's Ghosts I've Met (feat. Ms. Margaret White) and Regina
Hexaphone performing at the Cave whilst our good friends Wembley
(feat. Mr. Nathan Brown) open for Great Northern and our other good
friends the Comas at Local 506. We're excited to have Margaret join
us for a set for the first time in a good long while, and if Nathan
wears his running shoes that night he may be able to join us for a
couple of songs as well. We hope you will come out, and that you wear
your running shoes as well. The Rock might run you over otherwise.

More info:
www.caverntavern.com
www.myspace.com/ghostsivemet
www.myspace.com/northelementary

Regina Hexaphone
regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com
www.reginahexaphone.com
www.myspace.com/reginahexaphone

  • saturday all up and down franklin street, regina_hexaphone, 07/27/2007