ch-scene - anyone come across a Swinger 800 organ recently? Pls help

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Ryan Martin" <rymars AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: anyone come across a Swinger 800 organ recently? Pls help
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 16:42:32 -0400

If anyone knows of anyone in Raleigh/Durham/ChapelHill who has recently
acquired a beautiful Swinger 800 organ, please let me know. It was
harmlessly hanging out on the front porch of my thankfully former residence
for a week, when my ex-roommate decided to give it away for free on Craig's
List for some dumb, callous reason. She didn't bother to take the name of
the taker down, which kinda sucks, and it wasn't hers to give away. Oh well,
put it in the past I guess. I'd especially like to find the organ since it
doesn't even belong to me. I'm willing to work out something out with
whoever has it in their possession.

I would be sincerely grateful for any help. Thanks!!!

Love

Ryan Martin

  • anyone come across a Swinger 800 organ recently? Pls help, Ryan Martin, 07/09/2007