ch-scene - [Fwd: :-)=> NL is starting weeknight shows earlier now]

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Fwd: :-)=> NL is starting weeknight shows earlier now]
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 17:18:39 -0400

Whoo-hoo!!!

-------- Original Message --------

Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 16:48:37 -0400
From: Nightlight Regalia <nightlight AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Subject: :-)=> NL is starting weeknight shows earlier now

Hey everyone!

So. with much feedback and interest, Nightlight has decided to change the
official start times for our weekday shows. Many who work during the
week should appreciate this change. Tuesday through Thursday doors
will begin at 9:30 and the first bands will be going on before 10:00.

Friday and Saturday shows will still start at 10pm.

Staff will be there at 8:45 and folks can come early to grab a beer
and sit down.

For all bands and performers, LOAD-IN will be at 8:30pm, to give you
enough time to sound-check, smoke a cig or whatever you do, and relax
before your show.

Please help us in passing the word along, continuing to de-mystify the
myth that all Nightlight shows start super late... We'll need your
help - show up on time and support the club!

Thank you and see you soon.

Alex, Charlie and everyone who supports the Nightlight.

Nightlight Bar $ Club
405 1/2 W. Rosemary St.
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
info: nightlightinfo AT gmail.com
booking: nightlightbooking AT gmail.com
www.nightlightclub.com

  • [Fwd: :-)=> NL is starting weeknight shows earlier now], grady, 07/02/2007