ch-scene - Music Trivia - One Year Anniversary - This Sunday, July 1st

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: local506 AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Music Trivia - One Year Anniversary - This Sunday, July 1st
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 13:12:55 -0700

Hi All,

Please come join us on Sunday for our 1 year anniversary of doing
Music Trivia Night. Thanks to all of you for making it so successful.

To see the winning team from June 17th, please see the blog:
http://506trivianight.blogspot.com/

-Phil

PS. Here's the email I sent a year ago:

Hi Everyone,

This Sunday, July 2nd, Glenn Boothe and I will be starting a Music
Trivia Night at his club, Local 506. Please come if you can make it,
since it would be very encouraging to have a good initial turnout. And
please bring your friends - teams can be up to 4 persons. Glenn will
be tending bar and I'll be the emcee. It will start at 8PM, but come
early, as there will also be a drink special -- $3 for Carolina
Brewery draft beers. I hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Phil

  • Music Trivia - One Year Anniversary - This Sunday, July 1st, local506, 06/29/2007