ch-scene - NIGHTLIGHT >> Thursday >> Kevin Shields etc

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Ryan Martin" <rymars AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: NIGHTLIGHT >> Thursday >> Kevin Shields etc
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 13:00:02 -0400

This wasn't mentioned on the trianglerock / things to do deal, so here I am
typing to you about a very peculiar show happening Thursday the 28th of June
: :

THURS 6.28.07 ::::::: @ NIGHTLIGHT

Touring noise + BZ

KEVIN SHIELDS < < from CA, Deathbomb Arc heads, joyful abandon, new LP on
RRRecords
TIK//TIK < < from CA, LA rhythms
BOYZONE < < luminous maggots, glowing fog, fake jazz + clutter, photographs
better than any other band ever maybe
IRONING < < from Florida, plays tapes on an ironing board, run the Hymns
label that put out my friend Jeff Rehnlund's fine fine new record "Our Thin
Mercy of Error"
CONSTANT MAUK < < VA 804 Noiser / valkyrie
REALICIDE < < hardcore update from Ohio, new LP on RRR tambien

Should be wild!

hot links:
www.kevinshields.tk
www.entropictarot.com/tiktik.html
www.myspace.com/boyszone
www.myspace.com/ironing

NEW tracks on the BZ page!

Show starts at 10PM // it's 5$

X O

Ryan

  • NIGHTLIGHT >> Thursday >> Kevin Shields etc, Ryan Martin, 06/27/2007