ch-scene - Re: Le Weekend/Mahasamatman/Minchia show = 6/30, not 6/20

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Matt <matt.kalb AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Le Weekend/Mahasamatman/Minchia show = 6/30, not 6/20
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 14:43:37 -0000

Sorry for the dupe. It didn't like my HTML. No other alterations.

Hey all. Our upcoming show at Bull City Headquarters was accidentally
listed as 6/20 in the Indy. It should have been Saturday 6/30.

We found out about this, just like you, through the various news
stories covering the 10's of thousands of fans who showed up and then
rioted when we didn't play. Also we got a phone call.

Le Weekend - http://www.myspace.com/leweekendleband
Mahasamatman - http://www.cirrusoxide.com/journal/?p=48
Minchia - http://www.myspace.com/minchianc
-at-
Bull City Headquarters - http://www.myspace.com/bchq

You're looking pretty good, by the way. I think you found the right
hairstyle.

Matt