ch-scene - Re: MUSIC MAKERS

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Fikri Yucel <fikri_y AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: MUSIC MAKERS
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:32:44 -0700 (PDT)

OK, so when you say "serious about making music," what exactly do you mean?

A glib query will draw mostly glib responses--and, hey maybe that's all you
expect to get out of this, and that's cool.

But I guess I just find myself wondering what you mean by this. On account
of it seems to me that, around these parts, there are more people who make
music than you can shake a scrapy-fish scraper at...

-F