ch-scene - Re: ozzy

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Jeff Hart <jeffhoo1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: ozzy
  • Date: 28 May 2007 08:37:11 -0700

On May 28, 9:32 am, philip.ay... AT gmail.com wrote:
> feeling like I just wandered into a private chat room??
> ..you guys are sooo cozy in your opinions..not that
> that's bad, just unusual these days to see such warm genial
> reinforcement?
> when are we going on one of those rides again around to all the bbq
> joints..or
> did you dudes finally catch the geyrhalter documentary I mentioned??

this was a red letter bbq week for me. i had bbq 3 days in a row for
maybe the first time ever. wed (a backyard event), thurs (q-shack) and
friday (allen and son at bynum). i think i'll lay off for a few days
now. even the pigs need some time off.

  • ozzy, Chris Calloway, 05/22/2007
    • Re: ozzy, grady, 05/22/2007
    • Re: ozzy, philip . ayers, 05/28/2007