ch-scene - Re: question re: bickett

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Todd Morman" <tmorman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: question re: bickett
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 00:42:24 -0400

I've just ridden by the Bickett annex on Fayetteville Street, but my
understanding is they're just temporarily renting what's basically a small
hallway of a gallery space; it's nothing close to the amount of space
Bickett had near 5 Points, with the outdoor patio, performance space and
bar. Not even close to an equal move.

todd