ch-scene - 506 Music Trivia - This Sunday - Bring an extra teammate!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: local506 AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: 506 Music Trivia - This Sunday - Bring an extra teammate!
  • Date: 17 May 2007 13:15:47 -0700

Just a reminder that this Sunday we'll be having another Music Trivia
Night. We're also going to start allowing you to have up to 5 members
per team, rather than the usual 4 (take that, Hell!)

The guest contributors this Sunday will be Billy from Geoff Leopard
and Matt from the No Wave Hookers. This will also be Matt Burr's last
trivia night before he heads to Chi-town, knocking a chink in the
Hooker's armor.

Starts at 8pm, $3 Carolina Brewery Drafts.

See you on Sunday,

Phil & Glenn

  • 506 Music Trivia - This Sunday - Bring an extra teammate!, local506, 05/17/2007