ch-scene - backgammon?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Deeb Demetry" <deebdemetry AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: backgammon?
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 06:39:44 -0400

I did a web search and found you were interested in backgammon. I'm trying
to start a regular meeting at a restaurant in North Raleigh. It has moved
into a new building and has a very nice, non-smoking lounge and bar.

I'm thinking of Friday nights. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Deeb Demetry
Majestic Entries of Raleigh
6405 Westgate Road, Suite 125