ch-scene - Re: 2 Arcade fire tix still available for sale

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Calloway <ifoufo AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: 2 Arcade fire tix still available for sale
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 08:23:05 -0700 (PDT)

--- "Mary M. Brunnemer" <marymarymb AT gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry to post this again, but I'm just letting you
> know that these tix
> are still available. I have had a few inquiries but
> nobody has bought
> them yet. The show is Wednesday night--details
> below.

Mary,

There is a slim slim chance I may call you later about
these. There is a new post-doc from Norway in my
department I'm in charge of showing around. Arcade
Fire is his favorite thing in the world. But he's at a
conference until Wednesday about 5pm, so I kind of
doubt we'll be able to get to Asheville in time. He
should get back to me by email later today. If the
tickets are still available then, we may be able to
help. But it's only a slim chance.

Cheers, Chris