ch-scene - Doxy's Kitchen

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Aviva Bowman" <aviva.bowman AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Doxy's Kitchen
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:06:58 -0700

Hey, TSmooth.
can you FTP? gimme a site and i'll give you New Age Truck Stop.

I'm sitting here listening to it now. and it prompted me to look them up on
Google b/c i hadn't thought of them since pre-internet, at least for me
(1995)
damn, man - this is just so f*cking good.

so - from one Doxy freak to another - email me, i'll hook ya.

Don't learn about peace, from no bumper sticker now - don't learn about love
from that ugly girl down the road.

If you give a crap, I have two great Doxy related stories - let me know :)
Aviva
San Diego - by way of DC area, Maryland side.

  • Doxy's Kitchen, Aviva Bowman, 04/13/2007