ch-scene - Fighting Poseidon needs a bass player

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Eric Mann" <trilamdabooking AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org, trilamdabooking AT gmail.com
  • Subject: Fighting Poseidon needs a bass player
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 22:23:07 -0400

Fighting Poseidon needs a new bass player. we have some tunes up at
http://www.myspace.com/fightingposeidon
we are ex-members of Kudzu Wish, Ole' and Alli with an i, plus a current
Colossus member. think melodic punk rock.
practice 3 times a month in raleigh (at the moment). we want to play shows
again soon in the triangle/triad.
no flakes just bring it on the bass.

Eric
--
Trilamda Booking.
http://www.myspace.com/trilamdabooking

  • Fighting Poseidon needs a bass player, Eric Mann, 04/12/2007