ch-scene - RE: 6pc CH band seeking female backing vocalist

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Katherine Carpenter" <wwkd AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: 6pc CH band seeking female backing vocalist
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:09:36 -0400

Dear Erin,
I'd love to try out or whatever you had in mind. I used to do main vocals and backing vocals on several projects a few years back, but what I most like is backing. I like spacey and repetitive things like some of the songs of Broken Social Scene a lot, as well as straightforward harmonies. I used to do backing vocals for a woman named Denise Hradecky who lives in Chicago now but used to play in CH pretty often. I live in Raleigh, but would have no problem with practicing in Chapel Hill. I can send you some things, but none are terribly recent. Thanks,
Katherine
255.8723