ch-scene - Re: Jim Smith

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Erich <floydianslip127 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Jim Smith
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 19:14:14 -0700 (PDT)

I had heard rumor that he was thinking of moving back down. I played with him
abit after Uphill came out.

Chris & Shannon George <georgefam AT dockpoint.net> wrote: I am married to his
first cousin, Shannon and we saw his parents about 2 weeks ago. He is in
Michigan working/customizing large boats. I believe he is still playing on
the side. He is truly a fantasic and deep songwiter. He
wrote and performed a song for our wedding, wished I had a copy of that! Just
wanted to give you some info. Chris George

..
Check out The New Demos from, A Remote Luxury!