ch-scene - Special Easter Music Trivia Night

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Phil Hammond" <xlate AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Special Easter Music Trivia Night
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 14:52:14 -0400

Actually, I guess it's not "special" per se, but we will be having Music
Trivia Night this Sunday, April 8 at 8PM at Local 506. As usual, doors open
at 7:30 and all Carolina Brewery draft beer is $3. For a photo of March 11's
winners and a recap of past trivia nights, please see our blog:
http://www.506trivianight.blogspot.com/

Thanks for your attention,
Phil

  • Special Easter Music Trivia Night, Phil Hammond, 04/05/2007