ch-scene - Best No-budget Sonic Youth Cover ever

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Steven Keith <skeith AT capstrat.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Best No-budget Sonic Youth Cover ever
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:45:59 -0400

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpBM_CM1UF8
I saw this guy in Chicago entertaining kindergarteners at a craft fair at
about 11:00 am. Imagine Stiv Bators impersonating GG Allen at a day care
center. It didn¹t last very long. Is there any way we can get a local venue
owner to accept his request to come out from Minneapolis to play? His name
is Mark Mallman and he ought to be on everyone¹s radar.

--
Steven Keith
Director, Interactive Communications