ch-scene - Re: vicious lawyer out-intimidates the RIAA

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: bendy <bendy AT blackstrap.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: vicious lawyer out-intimidates the RIAA
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 17:18:33 -0400

grady wrote:

Your client take the position that my middle-aged, conservative clients should speculate regarding the identity of persons your clients' claim used their AOL account to download pornographic-lyric gangsta rap tracks as predicate to possible case resolution.

I've been wondering why this rhetorical approach hasn't been taken more often. "Oh noes, the kids they aren't paying for our intellectual property which describes the ins and outs of cocaine dealing! Momma I'm so sorry, I'm so obnoxious!"

- bendy